Manual Swim & Dive Spirit Wear at Swimville
Want to participate in a sport but you have too many after-school commitments. Join us in the Pool! Swimming is for you!
- No-cut sport. Evening practices.
- Stroke and Turn instruction provided.
- Only 2-3 practices a week; six meets required over the season.
- Compete at your own level with focus on individual growth, while contributing to the team as a whole.
- 3 All-Team parties to foster community and rally for Regional and State Meets.
- End-of-Season Banquet
- Team jacket and team t-shirt
Camaraderie and a commitment to excellence! Keep reading...
Expectations of a Manual Aquatic Athlete
A Manual Aquatic Athlete strives to meet many expectations: Academics, Athletics, Sportsmanship, and Team Building. The swim & dive team is a no-cut sport, but requires your dedication and commitment to your improvement goals and to your team.
Academics: Enjoys a National reputation with a GOLD level ranking with N.I.S.C.A.
Athletics: The team competes at the highest level of State competition.
Sportsmanship: Our student athletes lead by example by showing respect to all others -- opponents, meet workers, teammates, teachers & administrators, and PARENTS.
Team Building: dM stretches as a Team, warms-up as a Team, and we have a Team area at each meet. Participation in swim meets and team activities is expected by all swimmers and divers to build a strong team environment.
- Registration on the Swimtopia website at dupontmanual.swimtopia.com
- Login Account registration (email address required as User ID)
- Provide contact info
- Declaration of Dive, Club Practice, Team Practice
- Parent Volunteer sign-ups
- Pay Team Fees (pay with one Check to duPont Manual Swim Team)
- For Divers and USA Club Practice$160Swimmers
- For Team Practice Swimmers$260(Extra fee for pool use at Blairwood)
- Team Jacket fee $60Required for First Year athletes;Available to all athletes.
- Athletic Department paperwork and fees. All forms found here:http://dupontmanual.com/pubs/STUDENTATHLETEINSTRUCTIONS.pdfReturn to the Athletic office by 9/27. Athletic Office Phone Nbr: 502-313-4048
- Sports Insurance $40(Separate check to duPont Manual High School)
- KHSAA Official Sports Physical(doctor/clinic fee)
- Parent / Student-Athlete Concussion Statement
- JCPS Parent Permission/Release
- JCPS Safety Video Signature form
- Transportation Waiver
- Parent Communication Agreement
- Social Networking Agreement
- JCPS Photo/Videotape Release